I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,644

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th August 2014, 9:12 PM BST

Try 'foreign' then. She's foreign to the Tory elite and you know it.

I'd really like to hope not actually. I have faith in humanity.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 9th August 2014, 9:12 PM BST

Oh I didn't know you were a barrister, you must remember to remind us a bit more.

Sorry, but why does the word 'arsehole' spring to my mind here? (And I don't mean Jenny)

Keewik Hug I'll miss you when you live in a foreign country. :(

He's absolutely right, being a barrister is a huge part of my identity and I mention it lots and lots. Probably too much.

But if that is the worst (accurate) critique that can be leveled at me, I will take that. There are far worse things to be.

Your a barrister?

I never realised

Quote: Jennie @ 9th August 2014, 9:27 PM BST

But if that is the worst (accurate) critique that can be leveled at me, I will take that. There are far worse things to be.

You don't like summer...that really pisses me off. Bad girl.

Hang on, bollocks to this finally, why is it okay for some to get away with direct personal insults and smashing the friendly banter ethos of the site when others don't do name calling and would get banned if they did? Is there some sort of little impunity clique going on here? Are you manipulating things again to get yourselves one over on the others, ladies? Jump to your sister's defence without insulting people who have said nothing against you, can you?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th August 2014, 9:37 PM BST

You don't like summer...that really pisses me off. Bad girl.

thé krankees

Quote: keewik @ 9th August 2014, 9:21 PM BST

Sorry, but why does the word 'arsehole' spring to my mind here? (And I don't mean Jimmy)

Yeh I hâte thé big krankee too

Darn, it is a bit small. I like bigger Santas.

Quote: Jennie @ 9th August 2014, 9:27 PM BST

Keewik Hug I'll miss you when you live in a foreign country. :(

Thanks but I think the Noes will win. They're scaring the shit out of people. Negative campaign. I'll be sad but I'm resigned to it.

As for yorkshire being foreign theyre working on it

http://www.yorkshirefirst.org.uk

Leaving us with nittingham and its lethal kfcs

I think that is probably true - although there are a lot of people who seem to be leaving it until polling day to make their mind up!

Quote: keewik @ 9th August 2014, 9:40 PM BST

Thanks but I think the Noes will win. They're scaring the shit out of people. Negative campaign. I'll be sad but I'm resigned to it.

Alex salmond got decimated by Gordon browns comedy cat faced chancellor no one bounces Back frøm that

Cmon keewik put down thé irn bru flavoured kool aid and Stép away frøm thé cult

Quote: sootyj @ 9th August 2014, 9:47 PM BST

Alex salmond got decimated by Gordon browns comedy cat faced chancellor no one bounces Back frøm that

Cmon keewik put down thé irn bru flavoured kool aid and Stép away frøm thé cult

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
He didn't do well, but wait for the next round. There was too much hype about how he'd mangle the wee jumping-up-and-down-weird-eyebrow man. Also the economy is undoubtedly a weak point. Wait and see.

His best bet is too wear a kilt and when Darling gives him a hard time about the post independence currency moon him and yell

"Have a rusty tuppence you slug faced Darling Sassenach!"