I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,528

"Unsexy: A stressed, scruffy woman with messy hair and a baggy shirt is not the stuff of male dreams"

Really?

Maybe it's me but she could nibble my pizza any time!

There, tone lowered.

Mums net told my dyslexic girlfriend LTB, so she made me a tasty sandwich,

thanks Mumsnet

Quote: Oldrocker @ 16th April 2014, 12:22 AM BST

"Unsexy: A stressed, scruffy woman with messy hair and a baggy shirt is not the stuff of male dreams"

Really?

There, tone lowered.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 16th April 2014, 12:22 AM BST

Really?

There, tone lowered.

Rocker you're from Wolverhampton....

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 16th April 2014, 12:31 AM BST

F**k me! Where does one get a classy bird like that?

alas living in the west mids you;re never going to get a real fish bitch.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th April 2014, 12:34 AM BST

Rocker you're from Wolverhampton....

For once, I am going to take umbrage with your Northern jibe. Say what you like about the barbarians with their outdoor privies and fondness for internal organ pies, their lasses normally make a great effort when it comes to getting glammed up for a night on the town.

None of this thrift store, chunky sweater, heroin chic nonsense of the London lady hipster, they go full on glamour model skin fest when they're looking for love at 'Shaggers', Derby's most discerning nightclub and kebab house.

RCP how very dare you call a west midlander a northerner.

You bigoted monster.

It makes me burst with Nottingham Pride.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th April 2014, 12:43 AM BST

You bigoted monster.

Wave

(imagine if I'd called him a Southerner?)

Quote: Jennie @ 16th April 2014, 12:47 AM BST

It makes me burst with Nottingham Pride.

:O

That is the most sexist thing I've ever seen 'Free shots for women taking part'. Where are the free drinks for men? Talk about discrimination.

Ah, I refer you to the comments of Ruth Greenburg, from the Nottingham Feminist Action Network:

"This is beyond the fun barrier. It is a very negative, sexist image of women," she added.

"Is that all women are - slags and hags?

"What self-respecting woman is going to go along to a speed dating event that sells itself to men in that way?"

The answer: Free shots would make a Nottingham gal go to this kind of shin-dig. Clearly the landlord of the Old Angel Inn knows our Kryptonite.

We're a classy breed. That's why the Forest faithful have a song in honour of the Nottingham woman.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 16th April 2014, 12:50 AM BST

Wave

(imagine if I'd called him a Southerner?)

Rocker would be Wolverhampton station with a sledgehammer going,
Yam going down south, 'ave yow owe ticket.

Quote: sootyj @ 16th April 2014, 12:43 AM BST

You bigoted monster.

Quote: Jennie @ 16th April 2014, 12:53 AM BST

Ah, I refer you to the comments of Ruth Greenburg, from the Nottingham Feminist Action Network:

"This is beyond the fun barrier. It is a very negative, sexist image of women," she added.

"Is that all women are - slags and hags?

"What self-respecting woman is going to go along to a speed dating event that sells itself to men in that way?"

The answer: Free shots would make a Nottingham gal go to this kind of shin-dig. Clearly the landlord of the Old Angel Inn knows our Kryptonite.

We're a classy breed. That's why the Forest faithful have a song in honour of the Nottingham woman.

According to UKIP no one at that evening will have cleaned behind their fridges.

Quote: Jennie @ 16th April 2014, 12:53 AM BST

Laughing out loud