- 2015 - 2016
- Channel 4
- 7 (2 series)
- Rob Temple
- Stephen Mangan, Romesh Ranganathan, Bob Mortimer, Catherine Tate, Danny Dyer, Jack Whitehall, Rebecca Front, Ava Vidal and others
- Lorry Powles
- Kate Staples, Suzy Ratner and Ruth Wallace
Very British Problems sees comedians and some of Britain's best-loved famous faces talking about the crushing weirdness and awkwardness of life as a Brit.
Very British Problems is a celebratory show that sees some of Britain's most famous faces share how they struggle against the endless capacity for social awkwardness which comes with being British. How can we be furious enough to tut, but shudder at the thought of complaining? Why do we spend so much of our lives apologising to inanimate objects?
Narrated by Julie Walters, the show features contributions from James Corden, Jonathan Ross, Ruth Jones, Johnny Vegas, Vic Reeves, Paul Chowdhry, Nigel Havers, Freddie Flintoff, Baroness Trumpington, Tameka Empson, Jocelyn Jee Esien, Josh Widdicombe, Alex Brooker, Stephen Mangan, Susan Calman, Grace Dent, and insight from non-Brits Rich Hall and Aisling Bea.
The show is based on the Very British Problems (@SoVeryBritish) Twitter account.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Thursday 13th August 2015 on Channel 4 at 9pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 23rd May 2016 on Channel 4 at 10pm
- Last repeat
- Saturday 23rd June 2018 at 11:05pm on More4