Stand Up For The Week
A late-night topical stand-up series featuring big-name comedians dissecting the week's news
- 2010 - 2013
- Channel 4
- 42 (5 series)
- Patrick Kielty, Rich Hall, Andrew Lawrence, Simon Evans, Romesh Ranganathan, Angela Barnes, Josh Widdicombe, Seann Walsh and others
- Tom Poole, Paul Wheeler and Mick Thomas
- Anthony Caveney, Cameron Banks, Jon Holman and Rose Hanson
Stand Up For The Week comes from the makers of Live At The Apollo: it's a late-night Channel 4 series of edgy satirical takes on the big stories and themes of the week, as seen through the eyes of some of the country's best comedians.
Series 1 was hosted by Patrick Kielty, and featured a regular team of stand-ups (Rich Hall, Jack Whitehall, Andi Osho and Kevin Bridges) giving their unique and incisive take on their own specialist area.
Jack Whitehall was the show's celebrity correspondent; Andi Osho took a look at what was happening on the internet; Kevin Bridges provided the sports reports; and Rich Hall tackled a different big subject each week.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 25th June 2010 on Channel 4 at 11:05pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 20th December 2013 on Channel 4 at 11:05pm
- Last repeat
- Sunday 22nd December 2013 at 12:45am on 4seven