- 2019 - 2020
- BBC Two
- 7 (1 pilot + 1 series)
- Lee Mack, Neil Fitzmaurice, Ellie White, Samantha Spiro, Patrick Baladi, Clive Russell, Sarah Hoare, Geoffrey McGivern and more
- David Crow, Oliver Maltman and Neil Webster
- Ben Palmer and David Chalstrey
- Alison Marlow, Neil Webster, Gregor Sharp, Ben Palmer and Holly Sait
Each episode of Semi-Detached plays out in real time and "is exactly like [TV show] 24, except instead of following a government agent as he saves the planet, the series follows a perennial loser called Stuar as his life goes down the pan in a suburban cul-de-sac."
All Stuart wants is a quiet life as a wedding DJ but his family seems to have other ideas. On top of barely coping with a (much younger) partner April and a new born baby, Stuart also has to look out for his jailbird brother Charlie and his promiscuous, drug-taking Dad Willie.
Then there's the ex-wife Kate, who lives across the cul-de-sac with their teenage daughter Madonna and Kate's husband Ted who thinks he's better than Stuart because he sells fish to sushi restaurants.
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Sunday 6th January 2019 at 10pm on BBC Two
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 10th September 2020 at 9:35pm on BBC Two
- All previous repeats
- Sunday 26th July 2020 at 11:05pm on BBC2 - Episode 1