- BBC One
- Miranda Hart, Sarah Hadland, Patricia Hodge, Sally Phillips, Tom Ellis, Dominic Coleman, Michael Landes, Belinda Stewart-Wilson and more
- Miranda Hart, Paul Kerensa, Paul Powell, Henry Paker, Georgia Pritchett, David Reilly and Hannah George
- Barbara Wiltshire
- Aoife Bower, Emily Pickthall, Will MacDonald, David Granger, Andy Charles Smith, Rachel Ashdown, Stephanie Kemp, Emma Rimbault-Leone and more
2019 is ten years since a certain someone first galloped onto our screens with the award winning sitcom Miranda, and to mark this milestone, BBC One hosts a very special one off shindig at the iconic home of British Entertainment, The London Palladium.
This special entertainment show will feature a host of treats and surprises as the cast reunite to look back over a decade of such fun, friendship, romance and everything that made millions of fans connect with this unique and very special sitcom.
The hour-long show promises an unforgettable night of magical memories, and with Miranda at the helm, viewers can expect not only some poignant reflections and behind the scenes titbits but much silliness, dancing and enforced galloping!
Miranda Hart said: "What happened with my sitcom and comedy alter-ego over the last ten years has been unexpected to say the least, so it's very moving for me to have the chance to celebrate and thank my cast and the fans from The Palladium stage. We are hoping to put together a what I call such fun hour of television for them all."
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 1st January 2020 at 5:45pm on BBC One
- Episode length
- 70 minutes
- All previous repeats
- Saturday 4th January 2020 at 12:20am on BBC1