- 1995 - 1998
- ITV, Channel 4
- 21 (3 series)
- Imelda Staunton, Patrick Barlow, Richard Lumsden, Kate Isitt, Matthew Ashforde, Jeremy Clyde and Nicole Arumugam
- Simon Nye and Elaine Cameron
- Martin Dennis
- Beryl Vertue, Hugh Warren and Al Burgess
Solicitors Lotus, Spackman & Phelps (of Hounslow High Street) is staffed by an almost completely inept, but nevertheless rather enthusiastic and well-meaning, team.
Headed up by partners Colin Lotus (a young man, hopeless in law but transferred his late father's partnership), Dick Spackman (who isn't especially knowledgable with legal matters but loves sailing, golf and sherry), and Stella Phelps (reasonably talented, but especially prone to mood-swings), the business also comprises office manager Bob (hopelessly in love with Sarah, the delivery girl from the Mr Bappy sandwich bar downstairs), general dogsbody Darren, and the unbelievably lazy and useless secretary Alison ("You're only here because your boyfriend is an estate agent and puts a lot of work our way!").
- Camera set-up
- First broadcast
- Tuesday 12th September 1995 at 8:30pm on ITV
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 9th December 1998 at 9:30pm on Channel 4
- Teddington Studios
- Staines and Walton-on-Thames - Locations