The Impressions Show With Culshaw & Stephenson
Impression show starring Jon Culshaw and Debra Stephenson. Their targets include Jonathan Ross, Amy Winehouse and Madonna
- Sketch Show
- 2009 - 2011
- BBC One
- 20 (3 series)
- Jon Culshaw, Debra Stephenson, Jess Robinson, Simon Greenall, Thomas Nelstrop, Michael Bertenshaw, Jiggy Bhore, Joel Fry and others
- Giles Pilbrow, Ben Ward, Laurence Rickard, Jon Holmes, Joel Morris, Jason Hazeley, Tom Jamieson, Nev Fountain and others
- Angie De Chastelai Smith
- Richard Webb, Pete Thornton, Rosemary McGowan and Mark Freeland
Jon Culshaw, star of Dead Ringers and one of Britain's top impressionists, and Debra Stephenson, best known for her roles in Coronation Street and Bad Girls, but originally an impressionist and stand-up comedian before that, portray a host of well-known stars as you've never seen them before.
Jon and Debra's targets range across the worlds of popular culture, sport and politics to deliver a good natured poke at contemporary life.
The supporting cast features some exciting new performers, and there's the odd guest cameo from some real stars, though some will be harder to spot than others.
Targets include Madonna, Davina McCall, Noel Edmonds, Paris Hilton, Jonathan Ross, Ross Kemp, Chris Evans, Kate Winslet, Gordon Ramsay, Kirsty Young, Michael McIntyre, Jeremy Clarkson, Justin Lee Collins, Amy Winehouse, Cheryl Cole, Simon Cowell, David Cameron, Britney Spears, Gok Wan, Alan Sugar, Peaches Geldof, Anne Robinson and Terry Wogan.
In the new series X Factor judges Louis and Tulisa, Professor Brian Cox and Dragons Den judges Hilary Devey and Theo Paphitis are amongst the characters joining old favourites like Davina McCall and Simon Cowell.
- Production company
View recording details
- First broadcast
- Saturday 31st October 2009 on BBC One at 9:45pm
- Last new broadcast
- Tuesday 20th December 2011 on BBC One at 11:45pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 1st October 2013 at 3:30am on Dave