Series 1, Episode 3 - Clearing The Air
Will Henry ever achieve his dream of freedom and a 'normal' life with Serena?
Henry's 'secret' meetings with Serena become ever more elaborate as he finds it impossible to resist confiding in her - the only person who seems to truly understand and appreciate him. Meanwhile, Prince Alastair returns from his official duties abroad and, much to Henry's joy is initially receptive to the idea of taking over the throne. However, with Henry's outraged younger brother Edwin on the warpath, and a (gay) Royal wedding in Westminster Abbey apparently required before the accession can take place, will Henry ever achieve his dream of freedom and a 'normal' life with Serena?
- Wednesday 19th April 2017
- 40 minutes
- Show past repeats
- Friday 21st April 2017 at 6:20pm on Gold
- Saturday 22nd April 2017 at 8:20pm on Gold
- Sunday 23rd April 2017 at 5:00pm on Gold
- Monday 24th April 2017 at 12:00pm on Gold
- Wednesday 26th April 2017 at 8:40pm on Gold
- Thursday 27th April 2017 at 6:40pm on Gold
- Sunday 11th February 2018 at 10:20pm on Yesterday
Cast & crew