Series 1, Episode 1 - Paul Hollywood
is challenged to create the classic dish that is a George Michael carved doner kebab with feta cheese.
The first guest getting a taste of Harry's tomfoolery is master baker Paul Hollywood, who is challenged to create the classic dish that is a George Michael carved doner kebab with feta cheese, amidst a Greek-themed menu. Look out for the disco squid, Harry's hunch-backed assistant Trevor Modo and a melancholic singsong from The Delia Smiths.
- Sunday 16th October 2016
- Sky One
- 30 minutes
Cast & crew
Supporters and subscribers get more
Additional content and tools are available across the site for Supporters and BCG Pro subscribers. On this page you can:
- See 4 press clippings related to this episode
- Broadcast details of 5 past repeats of this episode
- Details of when and where this episode was recorded
- This episode's inital overnight ratings
- BCG Pro Gold users can see additional crew credits
Donate (for fans) BCG Pro
Already a donor or Pro user? Sign in