- Chat Show, Sketch Show
- 2016 - 2018
- Sky One
- 18 (2 series), plus 2 specials
- Harry Hill, Charlie Baker, Bernadette Dawson, Sharon Melville, Heather Tracy and Elisa Molisso
- Harry Hill
- Geraldine Dowd
- Russell Balkind, Alan Thorpe, Hannah Duncombe, Mobashir Dar, Murray Boland, Danielle Lux, Richard Ackerman, Harry Hill and Marvyn Benoit
Harry Hill's Tea-Time is a fun-filled concoction of one part chat show and one part spoof cookery show, sprinkled with the inimitable Harry Hill, as he casts his comedy eye over the world of cooking and cookery TV programmes.
The series sees a celebrity guest thrown each week into Harry's crazy kitchen, joining him and his cast of comedy characters, as they take part in a smorgasbord of cooking related chaos.
While Harry teaches his guests how to cook his ridiculous recipes, such as 'mozzarella snowmen' and 'sponge-finger prison', he interviews them in his own unique way. Harry then garnishes the chat with TV show clips, from shows that his guests have appeared in, to comical observations taken from the cookery TV genre.
The little cooking that does get done is interspersed with all the usual comedy time-outs, bonkers games and musical interludes that the public have come to love from a Harry Hill show.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Sunday 16th October 2016 on Sky One at 6pm
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 10th March 2018 on Sky One at 5:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 27th February 2018 at 10:30pm