- BBC Two
- 13 (1 series)
- Richard McCourt, Dominic Wood, Steven Burge, Tony Way, John Willie Hopkins, Richard Glover, Kelly-Anne Lyons, Rob Broderick and James Hancox
- George Sawyer, Steve Parry, Nico Tatarowicz, Laurence Rickard, Ben Spiteri, Lee Chapman, Adrian Kennedy, Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood
- Dez McCarthy
- Simon London, Nick Hutchings, Darren Sole, Lucy McDermott and Anne Gilchrist
Filmed in front of a live studio audience, Dick And Dom's Funny Business finds the CBBC presenting duo running their own comedy business.
In each weekly episode their venue plays host to established comedy stars - including Stephen K Amos, Jason Byrne, Warwick Davies and John Thomson - and brand-new acts - including Idiots Of Ants, The Three Englishmen, Oram & Meeten, Frisky & Mannish and Pappys - in a mirthful mixture of sitcom and sketches.
Meanwhile recurring characters appearing on tape include The Wrestlers, who want to fight Dick and Dom; Animals' Den, where inventors pitch their animal-friendly products to furry entrepreneurs; and the 40-Year-Old Scout, whose leader won't let him leave until he has all his badges.
In addition, Dick and Dom showcase the art of slapstick in their History Of Comedy video demonstration.
Each show is finished off in style as house-band Abandoman sing the praises of the day's special guest in a razor-sharp improvised rap number.
- First broadcast
- Saturday 8th January 2011 at 9am on BBC Two
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 2nd April 2011 at 9am on BBC Two