A sitcom/sketch show for Children's BBC starring Dani Harmer. Dani is left at home to look after her annoying younger brother Max
- Sitcom, Sketch Show
- 2008 - 2012
- CBBC, BBC One
- 65 (5 series)
- Paul Rose
- Dani Harmer, Darragh Mortell, Klariza Clayton, Sebastian Applewhite, James Gandhi and Harry Culverhouse
- Paul Rose, Emma Ko, Holly Lyons, Kay Stonham, Joe Williams and Paul McKenzie
- Dez McCarthy and Jeremy Wooding
- Paul McKenzie and Jemma Rodgers
Dani is a teenage actress continually left in charge of her annoying younger brother Max, his none-too-bright sidekick Ben and their youngest sibling, 'the baby from hell'.
As she can't go out with her friends, Toby and Sam, the trio of girls end up spending most of their time in Dani's house in her hip den hang-out. With so much time on her hands the imaginative actress conjures up a variety of comic situations and locations for the trio.
Dani and her pals assume that their antics are being broadcast to the world and beyond. In fact their zany activities are being closely observed from on high by a pair of aliens, Zarg and Zark, who are hooked on Dani's show.
- Production companies
- The theme tune is 'Breaking Free' - it is sung by the show's star, Dani Harmer.
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Friday 26th September 2008 on BBC One at 4:35pm
- Last new broadcast
- Friday 30th March 2012 on CBBC at 1:20pm
- Last repeat
- Thursday 7th May 2015 at 8:40am