- Comedy Drama
- 6 (1 series)
- Howard Overman
- Cara Theobold, Susan Wokoma, Lewis Reeves, Arinzé Kene, Tony Curran, Charlie Archer, Lu Corfield, Riann Steele and Billy Seymour
- Howard Overman and Alice Grant
- Al Mackay, Declan O'Dwyer, Oliver S Milburn and Julian Murphy
- Gareth Williams, Johnny Capps, Julian Murphy and Howard Overman
Filled with dark humour and unexpected twists, Crazyhead is a funny, gripping series about friendship, love and facing your demons that follows the angst and exorcisms of an unlikely duo of demon hunters.
When people die most go quietly into the night. But some have unfinished business: scores to settle, blood to spill, axes to plant in people's heads... These tormented souls work through their issues by possessing the living. Most of the time they walk freely amongst us, unseen by all but a special few.
Amy is one of those few. She works in a bowling alley and never really imagined herself battling the legions of hell. It can play havoc with a girl's love life. Not to mention her mind. Thankfully Amy isn't alone. Enter Raquel. Armed with Wikipedia and a baton she bought on eBay, Raquel's a self-made demon hunter with a whole lot of baggage and an impressive lack of social skills.
An unlikely friendship is born as Amy and Raquel attempt to navigate their way through the choppy waters of their early twenties whilst simultaneously kicking the ass of some seriously gnarly demons. What could possibly go wrong?
- Also known as
- Crazy Head
- Crazy Face (Working title)
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- Theme tune is Kill Of The Night by Gin Wigmore.