- 2013 - 2017
- 26 (4 series)
- Sophie Cousens
- Richard Pengelley
- Arnold Widdowson, Hilary Rosen, Tanya Qureshi, Ben Cavey and Andy Brereton
A series that puts a satirical and twisted grown-up spin on 'story time'.
Each episode of Crackanory contains two tales (just one tale in Series 4), punctuated with a mixture of narrated live action and animation. Penned by some of comedy's most imaginative writers, the stories are performed by comic actors and comedians who are allowed to let their dark, comedic minds run wild to put their own enchanting spin on storytelling.
See our episode guides for details of the comedians and writers involved.
- Are you sitting uncomfortably?
- Production company
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 13th November 2013 on Dave at 10pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 9th February 2017 on Dave at 10pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Sunday 9th December 2018 at 2:40am