- 8th November: I Talk Telly Awards 2020 nominations
- Comedy Drama
- 1997 - 2020
- 60 (1 pilot + 9 series)
- Mike Bullen
- James Nesbitt, John Thomson, Fay Ripley, Hermione Norris, Robert Bathurst, Ceallach Spellman, Helen Baxendale, Leanne Best and others
- Mike Bullen
- Terry McDonough and Rebecca Gatward
- Serena Cullen, Rebecca Ferguson, Lis Steele, Margaret Conway, Jim Poyser, Kathryn O'Connor and Jennie Fava
This comedy drama focuses on three couples experiencing the ups-and-downs of romance.
Series 6: It's been over ten years since we last caught up with the lives of Adam, Pete, Jenny, Karen and David and although many things have changed, deep down they haven't. Older, but not necessarily wiser, the gang are reunited when Adam returns from working abroad to make an announcement but not everyone is as thrilled as he is.
Pete and Jenny have their own worries. Victims of the economic downturn, working two jobs to make ends meet, Pete is losing his zest for life. Jenny's work as an Events Organiser is hardly raking it in. The only couple to have stood the test of time, theirs is a marriage set in stone, one which others aspire to, isn't it?
Meanwhile, David's marriage to his divorce Lawyer, Robyn (Lucy Robinson) has run its course. His professional life also leaves a lot to be desired and David is all too aware of the bright young things in the office ready to jump into his swivel chair. As the pressure of work and his expensive lifestyle mounts, can David retain his professional status without resorting to dirty tricks?
Karen on the other hand appears sorted; her marriage to David well behind her, she's successfully climbed the ladder at work and raised three children almost single-handedly. But it won't be too long before the kids fly the nest and at work she's hit a glass ceiling. So what's next? Content and confident, Karen stopped looking for love years ago, but the question is; has love stopped looking for her?
As the series develops we follow the highs and lows of these much loved characters as they, like us, continue to find their way in life.
- Part of
- Production companies
- Also known as
- Comedy Premieres: Cold Feet (Other official name)
- Laugh track
- First broadcast
- Sunday 30th March 1997 on ITV at 9:55pm
- Last new broadcast
- Monday 17th February 2020 on ITV at 9pm
- Length of episodes
- 1 hour
- Last repeat
- Thursday 20th February 2020 at 11:45pm