- 2017 - 2019
- BBC One
- 18 (3 series)
- Brendan O'Carroll, Jennifer Gibney, Paddy Houlihan, Danny O'Carroll, Dermot O'Neill, Eilish O'Carroll, Damien McKiernan, Gary Hollywood and others
- Brendan O'Carroll
- John L Spencer
- Fiona Gibney, Toby Brack, Mary Doyle, Nick Gunaydin, Susie Hall and Breid McLoone
The mammy of BBC comedy, Mrs Brown, invites the nation round to her house for a series of Saturday night entertainment, where only the bravest celebrities pop round to visit.
Guests are put on the spot on The Cathy Brown Show, where Agnes does her best to hold back, but with little success. Celebrities are also joined by their own mammies on the sofa to keep them in check and make it that little bit more awkward.
Alongside all the fun and cheeky chat, there's surprises from the audience, cooking from Chef Aly, live music from Foley's pub (which plays host to the brightest new bands and true music legends), plus Agnes shares a drink with Winnie and answers bizarre dilemmas sent in by the audience.
Incredible mammies out there are celebrated each week with the Mammy Of The Week Award; Father Trevor and Father Damien offer up their heart-felt Thoughts For The Day; and Dermot and Buster present a different flawed celebrity business venture each week.
Fasten your seatbelts for a rollercoaster of a show, with non-stop fun, laughter and all-round entertainment from everyone's favourite family.
- Production companies
- Also known as
- The Cathy Brown Show
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Saturday 25th March 2017 on BBC One at 9:15pm
- Last new broadcast
- Saturday 27th April 2019 on BBC One at 9:10pm
- Last repeat
- Tuesday 2nd May 2017 at 12:30am on BBC1 Scot