- Comedy Drama
- 2012 - 2014
- Sky One
- 6 (3 series), plus 1 documentary
- Charlie Brooker and Boris Starling
- John Hannah, Suranne Jones, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Navin Chowdhry, Adrian Bower, Daisy Beaumont, Anna Chancellor, Stephen Dillane and more
- Charlie Brooker, Dan Maier, Boris Starling, Jason Hazeley, Joel Morris, Ben Caudell, Peter Holmes and Neil Webster
- Jim O'Hanlon
- Adam Tandy, Mat Chaplin, Annabel Jones, Charlie Brooker and Lucy Lumsden
Charlie Brooker's "spoof of every British crime drama made in the last decade".
DCI Jack Cloth is a maverick, heavy drinking loner who has thrown himself into his work following the mysterious death of his wife. The damaged, haunted Cloth is teamed with plucky no-nonsense sidekick DC Anne Oldman. Together the pair investigate a series of increasingly grisly murders and find themselves on the trail of a devious killer. As you do. If you're a detective.
- Also known as
- ATOC (Acronym)
- A Touch Of Cloth III: Too Cloth For Comfort
- A Touch Of Cloth II: Undercover Cloth
- Camera set-up
- Single camera
- First broadcast
- Sunday 26th August 2012 at 9pm on Sky One
- Most recent repeats
- Monday 21st December 2015 at 9:00pm on Pick TV - A Touch Of Cloth, Episode 1
- Sunday 21st June 2015 at 11:00pm on Sky2
- Sunday 21st June 2015 at 10:00pm on Sky2
- Hedsor House - A Touch Of Cloth III location.