- Panel Show
- 2012 - 2017
- Channel 4
- 92 (11 series), plus 1 Deal Or No Deal special
- Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Jon Richardson, Joe Wilkinson, Rachel Riley and Susie Dent
- Jimmy Carr, Gary Delaney, Dominic English, Lee Stuart Evans, Matt Forde, Fraser Steele, Kevin Day, Shaun Pye and others
- Richard Valentine, Simon Staffurth and Barbara Wiltshire
- Damian Eadie, Karen Murdoch, Lisa Kirk, Richard Cohen, Adam Hutchinson, Rose Hanson, Stephanie McIntosh, Christopher Barbour, Carol Baffour-Awuah, Alex Gilman, Emily Howe, Mia Cross, Adam Copeland, Adeel Amini, Arron Ferster, Jodie Krstic, Matt Hulme, Mark Barrett, Charlotte Freinberg, Stephanie Kemp, Cimran Shah and Frazer Yorke
In 2012, two of Channel 4's most popular quizzes - the topical hit 8 Out Of 10 Cats and the cerebral words-and-numbers game Countdown - came to metaphorical blows as the anarchic comedians of the former took on the brainbox format of the latter.
The gang returned to play Countdown a second time later in 2012.
In January 2013, as part of the next Channel 4 Mash Up, Jimmy Carr, Jon Richardson and Sean Lock hijacked an episode of Deal or No Deal. A number of comedians joined in, plus Rachel Riley and Susie Dent again. Joe Wilkinson acted as the Banker's assistant.
Since 2013, the show has run regularly with multiple-episode series.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...