- 12th October: 8 Out Of 10 Cats returns with new team captains
- Panel Show
- 2012 - 2016
- Channel 4
- 72 (10 series), plus 1 Deal Or No Deal special
- Jimmy Carr, Sean Lock, Jon Richardson, Joe Wilkinson, Rachel Riley and Susie Dent
- Jimmy Carr, Gary Delaney, Dominic English, Lee Stuart Evans, Matt Forde, Fraser Steele, Kevin Day, Shaun Pye and others
- Richard Valentine, Simon Staffurth and Barbara Wiltshire
- Damian Eadie, Karen Murdoch, Lisa Kirk, Richard Cohen, Adam Hutchinson, Rose Hanson, Stephanie McIntosh, Christopher Barbour, Carol Baffour-Awuah, Alex Gilman, Emily Howe, Mia Cross, Adam Copeland, Adeel Amini, Arron Ferster, Jodie Krstic and Mark Barrett
In 2012, two of Channel 4's most popular quizzes - the topical hit 8 Out Of 10 Cats and the cerebral words-and-numbers game Countdown - came to metaphorical blows as the anarchic comedians of the former took on the brainbox format of the latter.
The gang returned to play Countdown a second time later in 2012.
In January 2013, as part of the next Channel 4 Mash Up, Jimmy Carr, Jon Richardson and Sean Lock hijacked an episode of Deal or No Deal. A number of comedians joined in, plus Rachel Riley and Susie Dent again. Joe Wilkinson acted as the Banker's assistant.
Since 2013, the show has run regularly with multiple-episode series.
Use the menu bar above to access more pages, including...