Sean Lock: 15 Storeys High
The second programme in Sean Lock's '15 Storeys' trilogy. This Radio 4 series focused on the mundane lives of residents in a tower block
- 1999 - 2000
- BBC Radio 4
- 10 (2 series)
- Sean Lock, Tim Mitchell, Dan Mersh, Tracy Ann Oberman, Peter Serafinowicz, Martin Trenaman and Rob Rouse
- Martin Trenaman and Sean Lock
- Chris Neill
Comedy set in a London tower block, with the ten episodes focusing on the mundane lives of the people living there.
The listener is transported around the block and each change of scene is introduced by a voiceover simply announcing the flat number of the next scene.
The shows main characters live in Flat 76 - Sean, a misanthropic, cynical recluse; and his flatmate Errol. There are other recurring characters, such as the woman who tries to guess where Sean has been every time she bumps into him, but most of the characters put in an appearance in just one episode.
The show evolved out of Sean Lock's 15 Minutes of Misery, in which the character of Sean listened in to his neighbours with the help of a device called the 'Bugger King'.
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 24th November 1999 on BBC Radio 4
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 27th December 2000 on BBC Radio 4
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Sunday 1st September 2019 at 10:30pm on Radio 4 Extra