516: Heroes @ Boteco
This show operates under the Pay What You Want (PWYW) model. To guarantee entry, buy a ticket in advance. Ticket-holders will be seated first. Any empty seats will then be filled from the free queue and audiences asked to leave a donation at the end.
Attention all sperm! This is a military operation in procreation. Join three fun guys who fertilise in an adventure as big as life itself. Imagine Saving Private Ryan meets the sex education you wish you had, and they don't wear adequate protection. Nine months later this show pops out. Don't be ejacu-late, but don't come early. The most physical comedy you could wish for, from the pr*cks behind the total sell-out Planet Earth III, Luke Rollason, Christian Brighty and Tom Curzon. ***** (EdFestMag.com). **** (VoiceMag.uk). 'Made me cry with laughter' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'Hugely entertaining' (Chortle.co.uk).
Share this show
- Chortle: Have you ever had a near-death experience?
- Chortle: If you had to sex with an animal, which one & why?
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Privates: A Sperm Odyssey
- Chortle: Who was the first person you remember fancying?
- Chortle: What's your favourite cheese?
- The Reviews Hub: 50 word Fringe pitch: Privates: A Sperm Odyssey
- Female First: 10 things that make us laugh by Privates
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.