Stand-up show / storytelling starring Carl Donnelly performed on the following days in August 2019...
327: Heroes @ The SpiegelYurt
Double Edinburgh Comedy Award nominee Carl Donnelly ('Observational genius' (Guardian)) returns with a new show about how difficult it is to be a good person in the modern age. Having travelled the world and tried every self-help technique there is, Carl is now questioning the point of it all and is contemplating starting a death cult! Come along if you want to join him. 'Donnelly's natural conversant style is powerful visually and transcends even the most unrelateable experiences' (Skinny).
Carl Donnelly is a Fringe veteran and a performer comfortable in his own skin. His natural charm and charisma put the audience at ease immediately in the most intimate of venues. He considers whether it's worth the effort to try and be a 'good' person or if we're all doomed regardless and should just enjoy the ride. Donnelly is one of the most consistent performers at the Fringe and this year he does not disappoint.
Share this show
- Chortle: What's the worst thing you've eaten for a bet?
- The Scotsman: The Scotsman critics' best comedy shows to see
- British Comedy Guide: Carl Donnelly is the Ringmaster
- British Comedy Guide: Edinburgh rules
- Chortle: Does sex with a robot count as cheating on your partner
- British Comedy Guide: Nightmare audience members
- Beyond The Joke: The Edinburgh Fringe's top male comedians to watch
- JOE: Fringe: 32 must-see Edinburgh shows
Review this show
Have something to say about this show? You will be able to give this show a star rating (and write a short review if you want) from the 1 August.