'The most relevant comedian in Edinburgh' (EdFestMag.com) is back! His finger's still on the pulse, except now he doesn't know whether that's flirting or harassment. This is the third year in a row Fin has picked a stupid title after five-star sell-outs Whitey McWhiteface and Lefty Tighty Righty Loosey. With race and politics done, he's getting stuck into the war of the sexes. As seen on Comedy Central. 'Exceptionally thought-provoking and properly hilarious' (Skinny). 'Phenomenal... on top of both his game and the zeitgeist' (Chortle.co.uk). 'Achingly funny' (List). ***** (Scotsman). **** (Independent).
Fin Taylor impressively wins over a huge room with ease while tackling the #MeToo movement. He has a gutsy take on matters and pulls laugh after laugh out of what should be difficult to pass-off material. Taylor is a unique voice in comedy right now, see him while you can still get a ticket.
Share this show
- Beyond The Joke: Opinion: Edinburgh Comedy Awards - Predictions
- The Times: The best of what's on at the festival
- Chortle: Fin Taylor on his most memorable gigs
- British Comedy Guide: British Comedy Guide - Top Tips
- The Spectator: Fringe 2018: comedy shows to book now
- I Talk Telly: I talk to: Fin Taylor
- Edinburgh Evening News: 15 Fringe comedy shows you should book now
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018