I'm just a comedian, standing in front of literally anything, asking it to love me. How being needy and anxious made me famous for a day. As seen on the BBC's Soft Border Patrol. 'An absolutely engaging performer. The woman next to me nearly dislocated something, so much was she laughing. Can't say fairer than that' (Scotsman). 'Talbot may call himself "shite at being Irish" but when it comes to putting together a good show, well, he's great at that' (BroadwayBaby.com).
Share this show
- Chortle: How would you improve the Fringe?
- Chortle: Has the 'spirit of the Fringe' been lost?
- Chortle: Can you come up with a slogan for the Fringe?
- The Guardian: Edinburgh festival 2018: the 10 best jokes
- Evening Standard: 25 of the top gags from the Fringe
- Chortle: Who is the worst person you have met at the Fringe?
- Chortle: What's the oddest prop you've used at the Fringe?
- Chortle: The one thing you wish you knew from your first Fringe
- Chortle: What is you abiding memory of your first Fringe?
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Christian Talbot
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018