Bra as metaphwoar! Life can make us all outsiders through its conspiracy of myths and fairy tales. Bust out of stereotypes that squash us, in an uplifting quest to find our own fit in the world and a bra that fits. Big hit down under! Directed by Jessica Fostekew (Motherland). 'Buxom!' (TheatreView.org.nz). 'Unique, insightful, funny' (Dominion Post). 'Funny and profound...a class above other stand-ups, great entertainer not to be missed' (Stuff.co.nz). 'Joyous fun. 4 stars' (FunnyWomen.com). Charmian is a regular Glastonbury Festival MC, a thrice comedy award nominee, and a 34H.
Share this show
- Bunbury Magazine
- Squirrel Comedy
- Chortle: What's the most you have put into a Free Fringe bucket?
- Chortle: Who are the unsung heroes of the Fringe?
- Chortle: What will you do on your day off?
- Chortle: What track do you come on to and why?
- Chortle: What is the worst review you have ever had?
- Chortle: What is the weirdest Fringe show you have seen?
- Funny Women: Charmian Hughes: Bra Trek interview
- Edinburgh49: +3 interview: Charmian Hughes - Bra Trek
- Voice Magazine: Interview with Charmian Hughes, comedian
- FringePig: A piggy interview with Charmian Hughes
- The Reviews Hub: Fifty-word Fringe pitch: Charmian Hughes
This show's artwork was involved in The Comedy Poster Awards 2018