Join award-winning comedian Benet Brandreth for a comic tale of love, loss, redemption and ramekins. Slightly surreal, hugely funny, it's a story about how to cope with the absurdity of today's world, find love at 43, put on a one-man show in New York and come to terms with all your spare ramekins. 'Heroic storytelling' (Sunday Telegraph), from 'a master raconteur' (Independent on Sunday) that promises 'a laugh in every line' (Scotsman). Brandreth returns with the sequel to his multiple five-star, sell-out one-man-show The Brandreth Papers.
Share this show
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- The Scotsman: 'The Fringe saved my life', says Gyles Brandreth
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If a genie offered you a wish...
- The Sun: How the children of comedians are also jokers too
- The List: Fringe acts take inspiration from their politician dads
- The Guardian: Fringe plays host to comic dynasties