Improv that was performed at Sweet Grassmarket at 4pm for 50 minutes, on the following days in August 2018.
The hilarious improvised Doctor Who parody returns! Featuring a live radiophonic workshop and a crew of hysterical performers, join us for an entirely new adventure every day based entirely on your suggestions. Nominated for Best Show in The Barry Awards 2017. 'It's funny, fast paced, and even manages to fit in a moral at the end. I'm sure the Doctor would approve' **** (BroadwayBaby.com). 'An excellent Fringe choice for Whovians young and old' **** (BroadwayWorld.com). 'Well worth a visit if you like Doctor Who and comedy' ***** (FairyPoweredProduction.com).
Any Suggestions Improv have taken a well-loved family staple and melded it with a talented cast, sharp improv skills and a slick live soundscape to create an enjoyable hour for all ages. More a set of knowing nods than a slavish fan-fuelled odyssey, you don't need to be a Doctor Who fanatic to appreciate this crafted and capable slice of Fringe improv.
Share this page
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: If you won a million pounds...
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: Comedians share jokes from their shows
- British Comedy Guide: Fringe Q&A: What are you putting in your suitcase?
- Chortle: Edinburgh 10x10: coat-tales comedy
- Chortle: Edinburgh 10x10: Coat-tales Comedy
- The Geek List: Top 10 geeky Edinburgh Fringe shows
- Theatre Weekly: Edinburgh preview: Any Suggestions, Doctor?
- Chortle: How to make money at the Fringe