Multi award-losing comedian and professional dick-kicker Nick Helm will sweat in a portacabin for an hour as he stamps out broken dreams and crushed hopes and dares you to Dare to Dream. Comedy, poetry, music, volume. Book early. As seen on Russell Howard's Good News on BBC3. Chortle Best Breakthrough Act 2011 nominee. Leicester Comedy Festival Best Show 2011 nominee. 'Thrilling' (Times). 'Nonsensical joy' (Time Out). 'Nick Helm will be the breakout act of this Fringe - or at least he ought to be if there's any justice ... It's a real blast' **** (Chortle).
Share this show
- The Telegraph
- The Scotsman
- London Is Funny
- Evening Standard
- Broadway Baby
- Fest Mag
- The Independent
- The List
- The Guardian
- The Arts Desk
- The Telegraph: Heard the one about the bloke who couldn't tell jokes?
- Edinburgh Festivals: A minute of your time: Nick Helm, comedian
- The Telegraph: Nick Helm: "The Human Car Crash of Light Entertaiment"
- BBC News: Nick Helm says 'funniest' Fringe joke was his dad's
- Spoonfed: An interview wih Nick Helm