- 4th December via Samsung Newsroom: Samsung launches comedy channel
- 2009 - 2015
- BBC Two, BBC Three
- 97 (10 series)
- Russell Howard
- Russell Howard, Dan Atkinson, Richard Herring, Karl Minns, Steve Williams and Steve Hall
- Peter Orton and Craig Young
- Robyn O'Brien, Sophie Cousens, Mark Iddon, Ben Jessop, David Price, Sam Carlisle, David Howarth, Dan Atkinson and Jason Dawson
Russell Howard presents this very popular weekly topical comedy series filmed in front of a live studio audience.
Russell offers his unique perspective on the big stories dominating all of our news outlets, from online and print to broadcast, as well as picking up on those sometimes overlooked things that make him smile.
Russell Howard's Good News Extra is an extended-length 45-minute version including a bonus stand-up spot.
- Production company
- Also known as
- Russell Howard's Good News Extra (Extended episode edits)
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Thursday 22nd October 2009 on BBC Three at 10:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Thursday 17th December 2015 on BBC Two at 10pm
- Last repeat
- Saturday 1st August 2020 at 3:00am on CC Extra