Nerd News Page 30

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 16 2009, 8:48 AM BST

SPIDERMAN SPEED PAINTING. Roman's demo # - Using Gimp software (apparently).

Why is there a big chunk missing from his calf?

Dog bite?

But wouldn't he then be Dogman instead?

(I'm guessing at the content. The site's blocked by my stupid work. :( )

First Official "The Last Airbender" Trailer from M Night Shyamalan.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2009, 11:18 AM BST

"The Last Airbender"

Is it about flight attendants?

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 16 2009, 8:48 AM BST

SPIDERMAN SPEED PAINTING. Roman's demo # - Using Gimp software (apparently).

Gimp is great and free. If you know how to add stuff to it, it can be better than Photoshop in some ways. I must also say watching videos like this give me feelings of artistic inadequacy. Teary

Could it be...a good Shyamalan movie? I haven't seen one in years.

Yeah,wow, talk about a bad streak. I admire him for not giving up.

I think he's a good director who needed to try doing a story that wasn't his own. I'm not saying he's a bad writer I just think he drained the well of ideas. He may come up with something good one day but he's discredited himself by putting out crap.

The Happening? I'd walk out of that movie on an airplane.

Quote: Curt @ June 24 2009, 12:55 PM BST

I must also say watching videos like this give me feelings of artistic inadequacy. Teary

Could it be...a good Shyamalan movie? I haven't seen one in years.

Totally! :D :(

You never know, unless there's a twist and it turns out it all takes place on an elephant's anus. I can't think of a good MKS film after The Sixth Sense.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2009, 1:06 PM BST

Totally! :D :(

You never know, unless there's a twist and it turns out it all takes place on an elephant's anus. I can't think of a good MKS film after The Sixth Sense.

Laughing out loud I liked Unbreakable a lot and The Village really wasn't as bad as people have made it out to be. Forgettable but good.

Awesome will watch once I get back. I liked the series.

FUCKING AWESOME!

Currently collecting together all the Hellboy graphic novels; so much better than the films. Del Toro , you would think, is the perfect director for the material, but those films aren't a patch on the books.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 24 2009, 4:51 PM BST

Currently collecting together all the Hellboy graphic novels; so much better than the films. Del Toro , you would think, is the perfect director for the material, but those films aren't a patch on the books.

I loved the comics. They were some of the first adult oriented comics I ever read years ago. I also loved the movies. I can't really see how they could have made them better besides the changes they made to Abe (which I really hated). I thought Part 2 was better than the original even.

Zak Penn broke silence about the Avengers movie he's writing I hate that Zak Penn is doing it. He's only ever done one good film X2 (and I'm sure it had more to do with Brian Singer being an awesome director).