Nerd News Page 27

Ah, I'll give it a go later.

E3

They announced a new Metroid :O Looks AWESOME!!

Anyone see Xbox's Wiimote killer at E3?
*drool*

MMMM Being it's Microsoft and rushed I gurantee it's nothing more that an expensive playstation Eye Camera.

It's Nintendos show in couple of weeks where they announce stuff properly. They don't really do E3 as much as PS and XBOX, Hopefully new Zelda will be announced.

I have a 360 and a Wii.
Lately I haven't played much Wii except a Gamecube game filled with classic Sonic the Hedgehog games. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Punchout but that's about it.
I didn't really see much promise out of the Wii lineup this year except a few decent games like Mario Galexy 2.
I'm in no way looking forward to the new Metroid. The last one was terrible!!! It made me so motion sick that I couldn't play my Wii for a week.

Quote: Curt @ June 3 2009, 7:24 AM BST

I have a 360 and a Wii.
Lately I haven't played much Wii except a Gamecube game filled with classic Sonic the Hedgehog games. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Punchout but that's about it.
I didn't really see much promise out of the Wii lineup this year except a few decent games like Mario Galexy 2.
I'm in no way looking forward to the new Metroid. The last one was terrible!!! It made me so motion sick that I couldn't play my Wii for a week.

I don't really game much. But it does seem there are more titles available for XBOX. But Wii Fit II on the way and Dead Space looked sweet. Essentially the Wii is everyones game console tapping new areas of the market so its not as dedicatd to hard core gamers. But comes with wireless card and free online play suck it MS :P

Star Wars: The Old Republic E3 2009 Jedi vs. Sith Trailer

Curt - You're link doesn't work anymore. Oh, and Microsoft are wankers. :)

Epic fail I thought only 2 sith were around at any one time after the sith war.

Nintendo announced a new Zelda at the nintendo round table conference in japan

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 3 2009, 9:24 AM BST

Star Wars: The Old Republic E3 2009 Jedi vs. Sith Trailer

Curt - You're link doesn't work anymore. Oh, and Microsoft are wankers. :)

Here is the main advert for Project Natal
I've hated Microsoft as much as the next person for years, but in my opinion it is currently the best gaming system. :P
I'll be the first one to jump ship if something better comes along.

Whatever happened to On-Live?

Be a while yet;

and

FUCK YEH!!!! Gonnna rule!

I'm looking forward to Iron Man 2 and The Avengers, not sure about Thor and Captain America.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 3 2009, 5:48 PM BST

I'm looking forward to Iron Man 2 and The Avengers, not sure about Thor and Captain America.

C'mon Capt will be great! Thor meh. And the Avengers! Yehhhh man!!!

Of Course Ironman 2 should be goood.

Quote: Gavin @ June 3 2009, 6:58 PM BST

C'mon Capt will be great!

Hmm, we'll see.

Quote: Gavin @ June 2 2009, 6:16 PM BST

E3

Microsoft E3 press conference - PS3, Nintendo and Ubisoft links in comments below.