Status report Page 5,927

Resists urge to make unseemly joke about DaButt and the pistol in his pocket...

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 11th June 2016, 8:11 PM BST

:
Resists urge to make unseemly joke about daButt and the pistol in his pocket...

My pockets are empty. Getting ready to jump in the neighbor's pool. It's beer o'clock!

No skinny dipping.

Oh god, another England flag has appeared next door to the other one. Where has all this riffraff suddenly appeared from.

Quote: zooo @ 11th June 2016, 8:33 PM BST

No skinny dipping.

Oh god, another England flag has appeared next door to the other one. Where has all this riffraff suddenly appeared from.

Oh go on zooo - suggest that all of the male, erm, 'members' of the BCG all meet up and storm Brighton's nudist beach ...

It's my 34th wedding anniversary today. My OH remembered. I am in shock.

Quote: Loopey @ 12th June 2016, 3:11 PM BST

It's my 34th wedding anniversary today. My OH remembered. I am in shock.

Congratulations, hope you both have a nice day :)

This weekend has been a washout for me because of toothache. I woke up yesterday with it in agony and pain killers arn't helping so I couldn't go out for my best friends birthday drinks. I have Monday booked off work so I could have a TES: Oblivion session tonight which I can't do because playing computer games is no fun with toothache. I've spent most of the weekend sleeping and will be spending my day off tomorrow looking for an emergency dentist. Aces!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 12th June 2016, 6:54 PM BST

Congratulations, hope you both have a nice day :)

This weekend has been a washout for me because of toothache. I woke up yesterday with it in agony and pain killers arn't helping so I couldn't go out for my best friends birthday drinks. I have Monday booked off work so I could have a TES: Oblivion session tonight which I can't do because playing computer games is no fun with toothache. I've spent most of the weekend sleeping and will be spending my day off tomorrow looking for an emergency dentist. Aces!

Thank you. Sorry you've had a bad weekend. Hope you get your tooth sorted soon. Toothache is so miserable
Console

Congrats to Loopey & husband. 34 years, that's impressive...and sweet.

Tarby: Ouch! I hate going to the dentist. As someone who had toothache lots of times over the years I know what you're going through. Good luck!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 12th June 2016, 7:46 PM BST

Congrats to Loopey & husband. 34 years, that's impressive...and sweet.

Thank you. I think I've overdone the sherry
Sick

Just found out that a friend's 20-year-old son died in a vehicle accident last night. He appears to have been speeding and even though his vehicle came to rest in a hospital parking lot the doctors weren't able to save him. He was a good kid. :(

Quote: DaButt @ 17th June 2016, 12:48 AM BST

Just found out that a friend's 20-year-old son died in a vehicle accident last night. He appears to have been speeding and even though his vehicle came to rest in a hospital parking lot the doctors weren't able to save him. He was a good kid. :(

Terrible news, so sorry to hear it.
:(

Quote: DaButt @ 17th June 2016, 12:48 AM BST

Woah, read a bit too quickly at first, so I thought you were talking about your own son. I'm glad it's not your son...but agree with Loopey: terrible news. :(

Ben is considering changing his name to Montmorency.

Lee needs to buy a new car but finds the whole process overwhelming.

Quote: Lee @ 20th June 2016, 12:09 PM BST

Lee needs to buy a new car but finds the whole process overwhelming.

I'm looking to sell my old one, but I suppose the steering wheel is on the wrong side.