Status report Page 5,905

Quote: Ben @ 19th March 2016, 8:03 PM GMT

Ben needs to take the rubbish out, but it's cold out there and he's in a dressing gown.

Typical post from Ben. Nice to have him back.

A few minutes ago:

Where are you, you bastards?!

It's the 117 'guests' who are the real bastards...show yourselves!

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th March 2016, 7:37 PM GMT

It's the 117 'guests' who are the real bastards...show yourselves!

117 people watching me...like a peep show gangbang. That's just saaaaaad!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th March 2016, 9:38 AM GMT

Ah yes keewik, I'm glad you popped in. Have been doing some research for an Only Connect question, and this came up on Prince Charles - what'dya think? Whistling nnocently

Two of his titles are PRINCE OF SCOTLAND and GREAT STEWARD OF SCOTLAND................(stands back as her head explodes a la "Scanners" Laughing out loud)

u
My head did nearly explode. I'd line the bastard up and shoot him, as my communist father's ghost stood by and applauded. I loathe him with a vengeance. I was never a Diana fan but the way that family used her was appalling and he didn't have the guts to stand up for what he wanted (the horse-faced Camilla). To the guillotine!

Lord of the Isles is another one of his Scottish ranks, or maybe I'm thinking of Prince Caspian?

Ben's got some Kate Bush blasting out and will soon be setting out for a quick spin on his bike. And all whilst wearing a rather hideous outfit.

Quote: keewik @ 20th March 2016, 8:26 PM GMT

u
My head did nearly explode. I'd line the bastard up and shoot him, as my communist father's ghost stood by and applauded. I loathe him with a vengeance. I was never a Diana fan but the way that family used her was appalling and he didn't have the guts to stand up for what he wanted (the horse-faced Camilla). To the guillotine!

What are you complaining about you've got a whole prince of your own, and the Queen pops by for all her holidays.

Some people would be jealous.

They are stripping the road outside my house!

Quote: billwill @ 21st March 2016, 10:00 PM GMT

They are stripping the road outside my house!

Blimey, bit late in the day for those noisy shenanigans, isn't it?!

Quote: sootyj @ 21st March 2016, 8:26 PM GMT

What are you complaining about you've got a whole prince of your own, and the Queen pops by for all her holidays.

Some people would be jealous.

Ungrateful I would calls it. Angelic

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st March 2016, 11:04 PM GMT

Ungrateful I would calls it. Angelic

Make sure to check under the bed tonight. My revolutionaries are headed your way.
Scotland

Quote: Ben @ 21st March 2016, 10:16 PM GMT

Blimey, bit late in the day for those noisy shenanigans, isn't it?!

Apparently they have scheduled it for tonight & next 3 nights, because the road is too busy in daytime.

Amazing huge machinery they have. On my side of the road, they have already stripped the old tarmac, laid plastic undersheets and are now already laying new steaming tarmac. And they only started at 8pm.

Quote: billwill @ 22nd March 2016, 12:35 AM GMT

Apparently they have scheduled it for tonight & next 3 nights, because the road is too busy in daytime.

Amazing huge machinery they have. On my side of the road, they have already stripped the old tarmac, laid plastic undersheets and are now already laying new steaming tarmac. And they only started at 8pm.

billwill, open your window and shout, "Oi, Boys From The Blackstuff, noooooooooo..."