Status report Page 5,717

Ben is in a Holiday Inn Express. Things are basic, but roomy.

TBN is with her friend LM at home. They have just consumed garlic bread, pizza and cheesecake (although not served on the same plate.) LM is obsessed with TBN's cable and broadband packages because it's not worthwhile for her to purchase her own.

Quote: sootyj @ 1st November 2014, 6:21 PM GMT

Byte ec as like!

:D

Trouble is, I hate red lines on my scripts - so I have to get the blasted thing to 'learn' all the new words!

Ben is damn hungry and will have to go scavenging in the cupboards shortly.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 1st November 2014, 9:24 PM GMT

They have just consumed garlic bread, pizza and cheesecake (although not served on the same plate.)

Same plate or not, it's cause for celebration.

Home. Sigh!And what's with Manchester Airport's obsession with photographing me/my eyes?

Home. Sigh!And what's with Manchester Airport's obsession with photographing me/my eyes?

Is it cos you've got 3 of them

Quote: keewik @ 2nd November 2014, 9:09 PM GMT

Coo, you fixed up your son somewhat quickly. Well done.

Was it the Eye-of-Newt broth fixed him up. Cool

Plus heart-of-toad stew.

:( Yes a pain in the arse, not meaning err; think I'll shut up.

Ben is relaxing in his new shirt after a particularly hearty spaghetti bolognese.

Have you considered a bib?

Lee should be getting on with things but is instead going to eat a Burrito.

Ben will shortly be commencing his evening sleep.

I've got to go into Birmingham tomorrow but don't worry, I've checked, all my inoculations are up to date . .

TBN has returned from a whole day and evening in the Metropolis and is ready to climb the wooden hill.