Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ 14th September 2014, 6:07 PM BST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPyiZI_WrXw

awesome

That is very, very good.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th September 2014, 6:04 PM BST

Gordon is going to a Nits concert.

Enjoy.

Ben is in the bath, but really needs to get out and start writing about Danish internet traffic.

Am about to start an eleven week sabbatical on Welsh language and culture. Wow! It'll be like being back in college again. However I suspect there won't quite be the debauchery I experienced the first time around. What a shame!

Quote: Ben @ 14th September 2014, 7:43 PM BST

Ben is in the bath, but really needs to get out and start writing about Danish internet traffic.

hooray for freelancing

I'm writing a sermon and possibly a wedding service [in the style of Firefly]

Quote: roscoff @ 14th September 2014, 9:39 PM BST

Am about to start an eleven week sabbatical on Welsh language and culture. Wow! It'll be like being back in college again. However I suspect there won't quite be the debauchery I experienced the first time around. What a shame!

F**k some sheep

When in Rome

Ben has to get up early tomorrow. GOD DAMN!

Whats the vaticans new holiday slogan for Wales

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th September 2014, 9:47 PM BST

F**k some sheep

When in Rome

and bring me some pot noodles because you make them

then f**k some sheep boyo

Have you got the sheep your holiness

Baa

Baa!

In the supermarket the other night, noticed a large section of Christmas foods. They weren't even trying to hid them and it's only September! As well as food at the end of all the aisles they have packs of glasses etc that aren't really promoted as Christmas things but are only found in the few moths before.

Quote: sootyj @ 14th September 2014, 9:44 PM BST

hooray for freelancing

I'm writing a sermon and possibly a wedding service (in the style of Firefly)

Groucho Marx in Duck Soup?

Congrats, but why are more people going to you now you've seemed to increase your prices?
Angry

EDIT: Sorry, I see now you weren't the only successful applicant. No hard feelings.

Ben is off to watch dinner get made. It's soft shell tacos.

Taco Bell again

Racist the lot of you! Today I carried Dylan Thomas' trousers. So there!

Quote: reds @ 15th September 2014, 12:17 PM BST

In the supermarket the other night, noticed a large section of Christmas foods. They weren't even trying to hid them and it's only September! As well as food at the end of all the aisles they have packs of glasses etc that aren't really promoted as Christmas things but are only found in the few moths before.

Carpets?