That's the 2012 one.

2013?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 29th April 2014, 10:26 PM BST

2013?

Love it!

The Main Man !

:D

Breakfast.

I've just tried to make (3 bananas, 2 eggs) pancakes. The guy on the video made it look piss easy. What I ended up with was scrambled eggs. The 3 that actually formed pancakes were actually quite tasty! But the rest of the batter went in the bin.

Quote: Lee @ 30th April 2014, 12:38 PM BST

I've just tried to make (3 bananas, 2 eggs) pancakes. The guy on the video made it look piss easy. What I ended up with was scrambled eggs. The 3 that actually formed pancakes were actually quite tasty! But the rest of the batter went in the bin.

Crep!

I am in the countryside trying to write. There are a couple of donkeys in the field outside my window. Boy donkey has just tried to mount girl donkey, who bit him in the face for his troubles.

Girl power in the animal kingdom.

Interesting - just the two ingredients? No flour? I may have to try that.

Is there any flour in them?

Ben is regretting wearing a long sleeved shirt on this particularly warm day.

Is feeling a bit sad and guilty. Just saw photos of a little relative. Feeling a bit guilty that they live in the same country (albeit very far away) but I have only been to visit them once, yet have travelled overseas twice since last time I saw them.

Quote: Ben @ 30th April 2014, 1:17 PM BST

Ben is regretting wearing a long sleeved shirt on this particularly warm day.

You're not wearing your Morrissey blouse again, are you?

Quote: reds @ 30th April 2014, 1:28 PM BST

Is feeling a bit sad and guilty. Just saw photos of a little relative. Feeling a bit guilty that they live in the same country (albeit very far away) but I have only been to visit them once, yet have travelled overseas twice since last time I saw them.

Aw. I've never met my best friend's youngest kid. But if they live far away it's hardly our fault. Plus I feel I see so many pics of him on Facebook I know him pretty well. ;)