Status report Page 5,355

Not one of those role playing courses? F'me I hate those.

Ben is sorry for not posting on here yesterday.

Quote: Ben @ October 17 2013, 7:09 PM BST

It was a dark day indeed, coupled with chip's meagre offerings; henceforth to be known in these parts as Black Wednesday.

I think I might be about to die from the agonies of having played badminton all afternoon.

Quote: George Kaplan @ October 17 2013, 10:08 PM BST

It was a dark day indeed, coupled with chip's meagre offerings; henceforth to be known in these parts as Black Wednesday.

:D Although I think with the right grooming you, George Kaplan, could become our natural heir.

Quote: chipolata @ October 17 2013, 11:11 PM BST

:D Although I think with the right grooming you, George Kaplan, could become our natural heir.

Laughing out loud

I'm not sure "grooming" has connotations I'm entirely comfortable with. :O

Yesterday, one of my neighbour's cats scratched one of my fingers while playing around...it hurts quite a bit now. Bitch!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 18 2013, 9:08 AM BST

Yesterday, one of my neighbour's cats scratched one of my fingers while playing around...it hurts quite a bit now. Bitch!

Were you touching it inappropiately? Eh? *puts Bennet on BCG Watch List*

Aw. Scratches are quite ouch. Have you put a plaster on it?

Quote: zooo @ October 18 2013, 10:56 AM BST

Aw. Scratches are quite ouch. Have you put a plaster on it?

This cat did also injure my heart (I thought we were friends)...you can't put a plaster on your soul, can you?

;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Maybe he was just playing.

Quote: Ben @ October 17 2013, 7:09 PM BST

That's ok, I posted gnomically about my dinner so I think that covered it.

I am baking cookies for the kids as they are going away for two weeks and I'm hoping that the cookies will conceal my elation at not having to deal with them for a fortnight!

2 week holiday, nice.

Where exactly are they going....

It's a sort of choose-your-own-adventure kind of holiday where I put them on a train at Paddington and tell them to be back in two weeks.