Status report Page 4,463

:O It's you!
Hello!

Welcome back Andie! Hope all is well.

Quote: AndreaLynne @ May 18 2012, 6:36 PM BST

Hi everybody!!!! Hope all is well. Everybody's doing great here! Hope to be here more often now that life seems to be settling down a wee bit.

hello indeed

Quote: sootyj @ May 18 2012, 2:14 PM BST

A massive wooden burning cooker

that's so impractical only really wealthy types have them.

Are not AGAs mostly oil fired nowadays?

Aga website: http://www.agaliving.com/

Hi everybody!!!! Hope all is well. Everybody's doing great here! Hope to be here more often now that life seems to be settling down a wee bit.

Yey, hooray...\o/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billwill has been out to IKEA to buy the base cabinets, worktop, oven, hob & narrow dishwasher etc. The next stage of the kitchen renovation.

Cost a fortune, but I got a 0% APR loan..

Delivery tomorrow !

PS it does NOT include an AGA.. My kitchen not big enough for one of them.

Wave

nb Andy where can I find your writings?

Yay! :) welcome back

Billwill's momentous news about buying his kitchen bits is totally eclipsed by Andie's return. :(

But he doesn't really care 'cos Andie is back. :) :)

AJGO meet Andie
Andie meet AJGO

;)

Quote: billwill @ May 18 2012, 8:00 PM BST

Billwill's momentous news about buying his kitchen bits is totally eclipsed by Andie's return. :(

AJGO meet Andie
Andie meet AJGO

;)

I care about your Kitchen Bill, I'm very happy for you.

Quote: billwill @ May 18 2012, 8:00 PM BST

AJGO meet Andie
Andie meet AJGO

Now fight to the death! Winner gets one of my hats!

;)

Bill!

Sadface.. You know when you don't want to be a bit in love but you get that hateful stomach tightening when you see their name? I just got that when I saw a Hackney newsletter in my inbox.

You can take the girl out of the ghetto and all that.

Andiiiiiie! Hug

Quote: sootyj @ May 18 2012, 8:18 PM BST

You can take the girl out of the ghetto and all that.

I'm from North London! I'm reasonably classy when I'm not seething at pretentious arseholes taking over my area

Just had a Tweet from Alex Kapp Horner, the mean mom Lindsay from the New Adventures of Old Christine. For some reason this makes me happy even though I've never watched the show.