Status report Page 4,258

:D Are inferring something there? Huh? (or infurring)

Same cat, lol, different poses!

Before and after Baileys.

Quote: zooo @ February 1 2012, 1:43 PM GMT

Before and after Baileys.

Yes but the other way round :)

Meanwhile Laura the sexy student at CHancellors University is doing well!

'Thanks to a spot in W H Smith's half-price "book of the week" promotion, James Patterson and Mark Pearson's Private London (Arrow) climbs five places into fourth position in the Official UK Top 50, with the TV tie-in edition of Jennifer Worth's nursing memoir, Call the Midwife (Phoenix) climbing two places into fifth.'
The Bookseller

Quote: dellas @ February 1 2012, 12:28 PM GMT

:( Really sad that I spent an hour last night with my son,( who was not pleased after work) to change avatar, no one noticed! Teary

I think the word is 'needy' :P

Quote: Marc P @ February 1 2012, 2:46 PM GMT

'Thanks to a spot in W H Smith's half-price "book of the week" promotion, James Patterson and Mark Pearson's Private London (Arrow) climbs five places into fourth position in the Official UK Top 50, with the TV tie-in edition of Jennifer Worth's nursing memoir, Call the Midwife (Phoenix) climbing two places into fifth.'
The Bookseller

:D

Higher than Call the Midwife, even with all its publicity!

Quote: zooo @ February 1 2012, 3:04 PM GMT

Higher than Call the Midwife, even with all its publicity!

I know! :) Must be the lesbian sex!

Ah, the one thing that's missing from professional Midwifery.

Well..... you say that! :)

:O

Quote: Marc P @ February 1 2012, 2:46 PM GMT

The Bookseller

Aw, congrats Marc

I think for our own amusement we should all see how many Lauras we can get into our writings. I'm about to start a new script, will call my main character Laura

I could literally not be happier. Lovey

Quote: dellas @ February 1 2012, 12:28 PM GMT

:( Really sad that I spent an hour last night with my son,( who was not pleased after work) to change avatar, no one noticed! Teary

I noticed, honest.

But a black cat on a black night.. I thought you were hiding out.

My new detective is definitely going to be called Laura Norder!

Is her partner Amy Thingyasay