Status report Page 3,985

Quote: TopBanana @ August 20 2011, 6:47 PM BST

Size isn't everything, right? Isn't good technique and stamina more useful considering the average vagina depth?

(I've never said 'average vagina depth' before)

High five \o/\o/

I was going to suggest adding 'average vagina depth' to the 'Two words that shouldn't be put together' but you were out by one word.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/21112

Quote: keewik @ August 17 2011, 3:38 PM BST

Spent the morning touring at least 13 charity shops and all I got were sore feet and a sore back instead of the required costume item.

What do you need/do you still?

Robyn is tired and has apparently been having a rough few days.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 20 2011, 7:20 PM BST

What do you need/do you still?

Robyn is tired and has apparently been having a rough few days.

Aw, why?

Just a few fed up days I guess. I am going to the doctor on Tuesday though, because I keep having a 'few fed up days' and obviously it could be something more.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 20 2011, 7:36 PM BST

Just a few fed up days I guess. I am going to the doctor on Tuesday though, because I keep having a 'few fed up days' and obviously it could be something more.

Wise idea :)
Constant fed up days are awful, when you're not moody enough to get energy from it and not dulled enough to accept watching DVDs in bed all day. Fingers crossed for helpful advice for you

All the best, SBF.

I've been there.

I've tried with the doctor's before and just got very unhelpful help. I really hope it helps this time, but I am actually terrified when I even contemplate talking to someone about it; so that could fail!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 20 2011, 7:41 PM BST

I've tried with the doctor's before and just got very unhelpful help. I really hope it helps this time, but I am actually terrified when I even contemplate talking to someone about it; so that could fail!

I had to go through endless docs (etc) to find one decent helper. But, when I found her she really helped and understood.

I hope you find someone helpful, too.

People posting? On a Saturday?!

Me toooo. Because Elliot can't keep having to be the helpful one.

Quote: Leevil @ August 20 2011, 7:44 PM BST

People posting? On a Saturday?!

I haven't posted in aaages where I've been off galavanting.

A very rainy Saturday.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 20 2011, 7:45 PM BST

I haven't posted in aaages where I've been off galavanting.

Where you been galaventing?

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 20 2011, 7:41 PM BST

Even though it's disheartening when you're already feeling fed up, you're absolutely entitled to see a variety of doctors until you find someone you feel can be helpful.
Make a list as things that occur to you that you want to discuss, then if you're not in a coherent or forthcoming mood, you have something to refer to and won't walk out going 'oh! there was that really essential eloquent thing I was going to say...'

Um. Mainly Loooooondon and friends' houses. There was a lot of rain but it was fun. :)

Quote: AJGO @ August 20 2011, 7:48 PM BST

Even though it's disheartening when you're already feeling fed up, you're absolutely entitled to see a variety of doctors until you find someone you feel can be helpful.
Make a list as things that occur to you that you want to discuss, then if you're not in a coherent or forthcoming mood, you have something to refer to and won't walk out going 'oh! there was that really essential eloquent thing I was going to say...'

Yeaaah but if I do not feel eloquent, I will be crying. Laughing out loud I am quite often either really chatty or in tears cos y'know. Pathetic. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ August 20 2011, 7:49 PM BST

Um. Mainly Loooooondon and friends' houses. There was a lot of rain but it was fun. :)

Cool. Laura will be annoyed, I tuned down the chance to go shoe shopping in Milton Keynes today.