Status report Page 17

How much is a school trip these days?

A bajillion pounds?

It's £375 overall at the moment for four days, and they want £200 deposit.

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 5:08 PM BST

Finck, any idea if they do tours of any kind around all the underground shit that the Nazis DID get built? I seem to recall that quite a large section of a massive underground railway system was completed...?

Never really (in a touristy capacity) been to Berlin. It's on the edge of nowhere. And as I'm already quite good at procrastinating I never thought of moving there.

But I think I've seen a documentary about it once. I believe there are underground tours. Wiki's your friend. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:19 PM BST

Ahh, that's not too bad, I suppose.

As long as you're not going on a bus....? :)

Flying with EasyJet, so who wants my belongings if we crash? Providing that they don't get lost in baggage handling, obviously...

Quote: Finck @ October 15 2008, 5:20 PM BST

But I think I've seen a documentary about it once. I believe there are underground tours. Wiki's your friend. :)

http://berliner-unterwelten.de/guided-tours.3.1.html

Your signature reminds me of "That 70s show", Finck!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:19 PM BST

When I was in ... year 12, I think, my school arranged a trip to China. It was set to last almost a month, and cost £1,500 or something stupid.

Half way through the year, and a good few hundred in payments for each student later, and bird flu broke out...

Quote: Finck @ October 15 2008, 5:26 PM BST

http://berliner-unterwelten.de/guided-tours.3.1.html

Ah, brilliant, thank you. :)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:28 PM BST

Your signature reminds me of "That 70s show", Finck!

It's a Catwoman quote...

It just reminds me of when they use the cat litter to soak up the snow when they get caught in it on a road trip...:$

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 5:29 PM BST

When I was in ... year 12, I think, my school arranged a trip to China. It was set to last almost a month, and cost £1,500 or something stupid.

Half way through the year, and a good few hundred in payments for each student later, and bird flu broke out...

:O Ohhh dear!

Quote: Aaron @ October 15 2008, 5:29 PM BST

Except for the birdflu going to china for just under a month for £1500 aint bad!

I went to new york for like 5 days and it cost like £700. (With College)

I could've done that in February instead of Berlin, but Berlin's actually slightly beneficial for history, and almost everyone I know is going on it.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 15 2008, 5:42 PM BST

I could've done that in February instead of Berlin, but Berlin's actually slightly beneficial for history, and almost everyone I know is going on it.

Mine was set for febuary, must be really cheap then.

I would choose NY over Berlin I reckon anyday, more vibrant I assume and less german.

More money both for the trip and spending wise too, though.