Sitcom Writing Idea! Page 7

I told you before that I'm NOT a compulsive liar...

Is this idea dead now? :(

It seems that way doesn't it, I'm busy working on my own sitcom 'Gloomy Days' but am still happy to chip into this, but others dont seem to be into it.

As I said I'm available but it looks like no-one wants me (boo-hoo)

Go thru the list of guys and gals that were interested and PM them for definite yes or no. Open a new thread or email each other with ideas for a premise to take it from there.

Leevil, this was your idea. Are you still in? If not, then it would appear that this idea is dead.
:(

Bong!...Bong!...Bong!

So what is happening? As I said before I'm available if you want me. Someone needs to co-ordinate - sorry I'm not volunteering.

I'd rather start a fresh with a new idea and structure. Lets gather a team and one night sort it all out.

For anyone, like me, who didn't get in the Sketch Project, this is our chance to make our own, but with a sitcom.

I'd really like to be apart of the sketch project as well as this one. I'm glad to see that this is still alive. As we're starting fresh, are we scrapping the addiction/phobia idea?

Well not necessarily, but I wanted to scrap the idea of the improvisation, writing for each character thing.

I'll start a new thread later called 'The Sitcom Project'. Just give me a chance to think it through.

In the meantime, if you've got anygood ideas, regarding how to organize it and NOT about the project, post them here.

Lee

I'll give it a go mate.

I'm totally confused now because I thought I'd just signed up for the Sketch show.