Most Punchable Comedy Stars? Page 11

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 7 2009, 3:09 PM BST

Yes, he deserves a thorough hiding. Not just a punch. A lot of punching. And kicking. And scratching.

Quite.

Johnny Vegas when he's in TV show guest persona. Like walking to a room of your friends when they're all totally pissed and you're stone cold sober. Grandstanding fat phallus.

Alan Davies - Professional dunce hat irritant.

Jo Brand - Perhaps only a wishful punch for this two joke career crumpled sofa of unfunniness.

Corden's got away with it so far...

Not for long.

I mean I've said it a thousand times before. How come Julian Clary and Graham Norton are still around? It's like inviting Swine Flu into your home for Christs sake.

Justin Lee Collins - punched in the face.
Bad times

I used to quite like him
Good times

I find them both likeable and amusing!
So it's my fault they're still around, I believe. :)

Quote: zooo @ May 7 2009, 11:54 PM BST

I find them both likeable and amusing!
So it's my fault they're still around, I believe. :)

Don't think being Aaron's 'moll' will protect you. Oh no!

haha!

Ooh, I'd like to be a moll. All they have to do is sit around and look devestatingly sultry, yes?

Quote: zooo @ May 8 2009, 12:03 AM BST

haha!

Ooh, I'd like to be a moll. All they have to do is sit around and look devestatingly sultry, yes?

Feather bower is a must. Plus garter and corset...right I'm off for a bit.

Quote: roscoff @ May 7 2009, 11:47 PM BST

I mean I've said it a thousand times before. How come Julian Clary and Graham Norton are still around?

I like Julian Clary. And hasn't he been hit enough? I seem to remember he had an horrendous childhood and young adulthood in which he was set on fire and all sorts of other nasty stuff.

Graham Norton need's to be punched square in the face.

Dave Gorman - but only because he looks like a victim. And it's always double sad when nice people get whacked in the chops. So would make good You Tube footage.

Michael McIntyre - there's a face you wouldn't get tired of kicking. Would like to hear him beg for mercy in his high pitched whine.

Mark Thomas - I'd beat him with a fair trade baseball bat.

Billy Connoly - I'd slap with a gigantic Lotto finger.

If we're allowed to smack chicks, then Victoria Wood could do with a boot in her lady garden.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 8 2009, 5:21 PM BST

:O

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 8 2009, 5:21 PM BST

He'd probably admire your ethics.