Most Punchable Comedy Stars? Page 9

Sarah Silverman really does rile me. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard and her comedy unnecessarily cruel. Yes, punch her! Hard!

As for Britain's most twattable...plenty, but none I'll name here.

Except maybe Dom Joly.

Dom Joly is a cock, I hate his smug little face so much.

Quote: Leevil @ June 6 2008, 4:48 PM BST

Dom Joly is a cock, I hate his smug little face so much.

Now I think we need to make a distinction here. Russell Brand, for instance, is punchable. But that is as far is it goes. Whereas Dom Joly I would not piss on if he was on fire.

Anyway I thought we were talking about comedians?

David Mitchell (Smug twat).

Quote: Mick Green @ June 6 2008, 9:25 PM BST

Well one man's meat and all that... but come on! Maybe if you had said Webb I could have let it pass...

Quote: Timbo @ June 6 2008, 9:54 PM BST

Well one man's meat and all that... but come on! Maybe if you had said Webb I could have let it pass...

I agree, Mitchell plays the ineffectual loser to a tee - perhaps that is why he annoys people?

And in real life he's an intelligent, well educated, funny man.
Which might piss some people off too.

I like him.

I think Steve Coogan is well worth the odd right cross...

'Actors' to one side, though, it's the programme sanctioners who are really the ones who deserve to go 10 with Rocky. Good grief, when I think of some of the awful dross they've inflicted on us in recent (and not so recent) years in the name of trendiness...

How about Aaron?

Quote: Mick Green @ June 6 2008, 9:25 PM BST

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Leave my future husband alone!

As I may have mentioned once or twice, in my profile, I would not only punch but beat to death Michael McIntyre - now he is a smug twat. He laughs at all his own jokes in a stupid high-pitched giggle ALL the time and he is NOT FUNNY!

Phew. Angry

Ha!

Oh I'm glad Mitchell is getting some love.

Quote: JuliaC @ June 9 2008, 10:02 PM BST

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Leave my future husband alone!

As I may have mentioned once or twice, in my profile, I would not only punch but beat to death Michael McIntyre - now he is a smug twat. He laughs at all his own jokes in a stupid high-pitched giggle ALL the time and he is NOT FUNNY!

Phew. Angry

Apologies for any offence caused!

I would quite like to slap Ricky Gervais and that Jack Dee.

That Jack Dee isn't even funny and he's so grumpy!

Ricky Gervais isn't funny either but he thinks he is! OOF

Has to be John Sessions, Rory McGrath & Johnathon Ross. I know they're not comedians, but THEY think they are.

Oh, and Alan Davies.