Most Punchable Comedy Stars? Page 10

Jack Dee is brilliant. And Rory was very funny, back in the day. He and Jimmy Mulville's sitcom, Chelmsford 123, was a masterstroke.

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2008, 3:37 PM BST

Has to be John Sessions, Rory McGrath & Johnathon Ross. I know they're not comedians, but THEY think they are.

Oh, and Alan Davies.

Some good calls, but I have to disagree about Jonathon Ross. He has nothing to do with comedy.

Alan Davies is also good. But John Sessions really couldn't be punched enough.

Quote: Aaron @ June 24 2008, 4:27 PM BST

Alan Davies is also good. But John Sessions really couldn't be punched enough.

In fairness he looks as if he has been.

Quote: Aaron @ June 24 2008, 4:22 PM BST

And Rory was very funny, back in the day. He and Jimmy Mulville's sitcom, Chelmsford 123, was a masterstroke.

Have to agree about Chelmsford 123 (nice DR Who joke in there too), but that was in another life. Now he's just a nob.

"They call me Mungo, the Contradictory."
"Do they?"
"Well, no. No, they don't."

It's Alan Davies gormless look and aimless antics on QI that makes me want to pummle his front lobe. He's a good comedian, but as with alot of others he doesn't tend to give us stand-up anymore, just moronic appearances on quiz shows. Aahhh, that's better.....

@Timbo - totally agree about Ross, I just wanted to vent my anger. I can't even bring myself to watch Film 200* now because he's annoys me so much.

Basil Brush. If only fox hunting was legal...

It is.

Just not with dogs.

Totally agree about John Sessions - in fact I can't believe I didn't think of him before!

He RUINS every episode of QI he is on with his smug posturing and luvvie stories - arse! Angry

Quote: Mick Green @ June 11 2008, 8:32 PM BST

Apologies for any offence caused!

Are you apologising for being Michael McIntyre?? :O

Quote: Aaron @ June 24 2008, 5:56 PM BST

It is.

Just not with dogs.

:D Of course, being a nice kind vegetarian, this means nothing to me... Angelic

Lenny Henry (funny when you're 5)

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2008, 6:23 PM BST

Lenny Henry (funny when you're 5)

He's big enough to hit you back, though.

Michael McIntyre. He just takes me there.

Quote: Balf @ May 7 2009, 3:06 PM BST

Michael McIntyre. He just takes me there.

Yes, he deserves a thorough hiding. Not just a punch. A lot of punching. And kicking. And scratching.

Would never hit a woman. But Ruby Wax really puts that rule to the test

She would probably kick your arse. :D