Top three US sitcoms that can just f off Page 2

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ September 10 2008, 2:08 AM BST

1. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Big Bang Theory

:O

I didn't mind 'Big Bang Theory'. The one that makes it work is the tall guy. I'm not so sure of its longevity though?

In no particular order:

1. My name is Earl - I can see why couch potatoes like it though.. well, they'll watch owt of course.

2. Friends - again, I can see why it's liked but watching it has got to be a waste of your life.

3. Will & Grace - again, great couch potatoe fodder but just not funny (to me) It makes Catherine Tate almost watchable (but doesn't quite make it that far bad..)

American sitcoms I LIKED (yes, there are things I do like..)

1. Cheers!
2. Frasier
3. Sgnt. Bilko (my all time favourite US sitcom)

----------------------------------------------

The Rook - are you a chess-based super hero???

1. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Big Bang Theory

I actually really enjoy The Big Bang Theory, it's not nearly as bad as it could of been.
But hey it's your opinion :)

Quote: catskillz @ September 10 2008, 2:08 AM BST

Shit, I forgot to give my Top 3. Erm, well, at the moment, I'd have to go for How I Met Your Mother, The Class (that new American thing, with Sean McGuire playing a gay bloke), and maybe My Name is Earl.

To be fair 'The Class' was axed after it's first season. But Again I didn't think that was too bad! some of the acting was a bit cheese but overall i liked it! Shame we won't find out what happens with, after all the twists given to us in the final episode..

Quote: The Rook @ September 9 2008, 11:27 PM BST

1, Everyone/body (who cares?) Loves Raymond: (Load of Pants)
2. Third Rock from the Sun (Intergalatic pants)
3. Will and Grace (Pretentious pants)

...I could go on!

I am allowed to say 'Fcuk' arn't I?

You're not related to Frostyboy, are you? You have a very Frostyboyesque quality. Also, Will and Grace pretentious? I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind this.

Generally, I don't have a problem with American sitcoms because we see so little of them in our schedules. Although Cybil did always used to annoy me.

1. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Big Bang Theory

:O Nerd hater Angry

Quote: chipolata @ September 10 2008, 11:03 AM BST

Although Cybil did always used to annoy me.

You guys got that show too? Ugh! What a terrible show that was. I had blocked it out of my memory. A poor man's Rosanne.

Quote: Curt @ September 10 2008, 12:09 PM BST

You guys got that show too? Ugh! What a terrible show that was. I had blocked it out of my memory. A poor man's Rosanne.

Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ September 10 2008, 11:03 AM BST

Although Cybil did always used to annoy me.

Oh, I used to like Cybil.

Wasn't Cybil a bit AbFab?

I liked both. *ducks and covers*

Quote: Finck @ September 10 2008, 12:19 PM BST

I liked both. *ducks and covers*

You're a girl, you're supposed to like stuff like that. :)

Quote: Curt @ September 10 2008, 12:09 PM BST

I always enjoyed Cybil! But I certainly didn't buy the first season on DVD for £5.99... Errr

Quote: Finck @ September 10 2008, 12:19 PM BST

A bit.

Quote: chipolata @ September 10 2008, 12:48 PM BST

You're a girl, you're supposed to like stuff like that. :)

So I'm a girl now. Thank you. :)

I just like Patsy and her American equivalent. They're great.

Maryann is more awesomes.

This talk of fashion and stuff has just reminded me of 'Just Shoot Me'. I would shoot it if I could. It is more hammy than Hammy the Hamster taking Hamble (of Playschool fame) to an all you can eat ham buffet at Hamleys.

How was that for a Blackadder metaphor?

Oh now, I loved Just Shoot Me. Years since I've seen any though. They don't show it anymore. Boo hiss.