Top three US sitcoms that can just f off

1, Everyone/body (who cares?) Loves Raymond: (Load of Pants)
2. Third Rock from the Sun (Intergalatic pants)
3. Will and Grace (Pretentious pants)

...I could go on!

I am allowed to say 'Fcuk' arn't I?

No, but a bit of f**king is fine.

The first series of Third Rock was excellent.

Agree that Will and Grace was not good, but I am not sure pretentious is the word though.

Isn't this kind of similar to your last thread? :)

No, that one was over-rated. This is "just f**k off". Shall I get my Venn diagram out again?

Please do!

Bugger, this is where my technological capability lets me down.

In words, the set of over-rated US sitcoms intersects with the set of US sitcoms that can just f**k off, but they are not identical sets. There is also a non-empty intersection between the set of over-rated US sitcoms and the set of good US sitcoms that should not f**k off.

It's better in pictures.

I wanted a picture. :(

Quote: The Rook @ September 9 2008, 11:27 PM BST

...I could go on!

Hang on... I did write 'Fcuk' when I wrote the thread heading, I made sure of it? Hmmmm

...I could go on!

It's only a personal opinion of course but like most I am subscribed to a number of forums that wouldn't allow this.

Quite rightly so in my view because, whilst we all may use these words in everyday life, committing them to print without the vaguest notion of who might be reading seems to me to be out of order.

It also shows a lack of vocabulary sufficient to express one's views in a proper manner.

Oh, and even if it refers to FCUK, for crying out loud, 'Yes we know what it means ! It might have been funny 20 years ago but it's now boring !

Tommy Hillfiger still alive?

Angry

Aaron changed it. He likes a bit of straightforward talking.

Quote: zooo @ September 10 2008, 12:14 AM BST

Aaron changed it. He likes a bit of straightforward talking.

:)

...I could go on!

The character of Raymond is annoying, and not funny in the slightest, but the show is saved by his parents and his brother. The funniest thing about the show is his jealous brother. The fact that he is only happy when Raymond fails in life, gives the show a much needed dark side.

Third Rock was totally overrated. The only reason it got so much attention was because it was so different, when it first came out, compared to every other sitcom. I've always suspected that the success of that show was the main reason that My Hero was given the green light, here in Britain.

Will and Grace I really like. I'm a big fan of quick-fire American writing/acting, and Will and Grace is definately one of the best shows around, if that's what you're looking for.

1. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. The Big Bang Theory

Shit, I forgot to give my Top 3. Erm, well, at the moment, I'd have to go for How I Met Your Mother, The Class (that new American thing, with Sean McGuire playing a gay bloke), and maybe My Name is Earl.