Massive Page 2

Yes, I rather enjoyed it. Not particularly big on laughs, but kept me amused and entertained enough. :)

I'm keeping an eye on the usual downloading venues and hoping I'll get a chance to see it. Shouldn't take too long, I hope.

I liked the alpaca boy storyline better than the rest.

Apart from the music, he was really quite like me. Even down to the date.

Aw.
And he had bigger hair.

Actually, probably especially down to the date.

Quote: zooo @ September 14 2008, 10:48 PM BST

Aw.
And he had bigger hair.

Well ok, apart from the appearance and the music!

Twenty minutes into the first episode and I'm really enjoying it. The I.T. Rap, the kid bullfighting the girl he liked, and the (I take it) Darius-like bloke were lol moments for me.

Meh, I'm not a fan of this to be honest. I have only seen the first 20 minutes of the first episode and I will finish watching the rest tomorrow, but I was hoping for it to be a bit more realistic. I was hoping they'd be more geeky on the music side of it, like sort of High Fidelity style. It had its moments when it made me smile, but I'm not convinced as of yet.

Just found both episodes on Usenet. Gonna give 'em a watch either tonight or tomorrow at the office.

Poor. I can't believe people are still coming up with Ali-G esque characters, 10 years after the original first appeared on T.V. That little rat-faced bloke just annoys me. Oh, and the sooner f**king cardigans go out of fashion, the better.

Pretty damn dire.

And how many Mancunian characters do I have to keep seeing on TV with the same bowl-ish haircut and the grotty beige beard. BBC seems to be obsessed with them. One just got killed off on Eastenders though, so that's OK.

Quote: catskillz @ September 15 2008, 1:36 AM BST

Poor. I can't believe people are still coming up with Ali-G esque characters, 10 years after the original first appeared on T.V. That little rat-faced bloke just annoys me. Oh, and the sooner f**king cardigans go out of fashion, the better.

The funny thing is, that rat faced bloke is a personal friend of Sasha-Baron Cohen. :O

Mancunians seem to be stuck in the mid-90s. The ironic thing is, that "bowl-ish" haircut they seem to have claimed as their own, was first popularised by their arch enemies, Scousers, or, to be more exact, the Beatles.

As for Johnny Vegas, I'm sure he's only about 9 years older than the bloke who's playing his son.

Nothing much to write home about. And this must be about the fourth or fifth sitcom/drama BBC3 has done about a record label. Is the plan to keep making them until they get it right?

Watched the first episode last night and really didn't think much of it. But apparently the second one was much stronger on the gags... did anyone else find this?

It might be a grower... I'll give it a second go.

Quote: EllieJP @ September 15 2008, 10:28 AM BST

Watched the first episode last night and really didn't think much of it. But apparently the second one was much stronger on the gags... did anyone else find this?

No.