Worst Week USA Page 2

The UK version was very funny imo. How it compares to the US version *shrugs*

Probably a bit too farcical a concept for a US sitcom I would've thought. UK original is v.good though.

Yes, the British version is excellent. I've not had a chance to watch the US one yet, but they don't have the best track record of adapting British shows.

I saw an extended trailer for the US one and it looks pretty rubbish. The main actor doesn't do embarrassment very well, in fact he plays everything the same way and in the same voice. In some scenes its hard to distinguish him from the wardrobe.

Ben Miller was great because he could vary his expressions and voice so much, ie. act.

Quote: Curt @ September 24 2008, 1:46 PM BST

Is the UK version any different? Is it worth my finding?
Because like you said the US version stunk!

Like others have said, the UK version is very funny.

Sorry to hear that the American version is rubbish. I guess what is most worrying about that is some of the critics considered it to be the best of the fall (autumn) comedies... which makes one wonder how bad the others must be!

I watched the American one. I liked it. But I liked the British version also. I understand the American season is 22 episodes long. I'm assuming they must have written new episodes - if so it's going to be one hell of a long week!

It was bad, not as bad as US Coupling. My prediction, it will be pulled after 6 episodes.

I stopped watching after a couple of minutes. But I don't don't think I was in the mood.

Christ it's early.

Not a bad episode, but lacked the charm of ours. And I guess it didn't help that I knew all of the jokes.