What are you drinking? Page 137

I had my Gavi, but now I'm really thirsty. Best start on the lemon squash.

Redbull

A mint julip

A nice cup of tea, very strong made with three tea bags in one cup and left to stew. Tea is not tea unless it totally stains the inside of the cup. AHHHH that's better :)

I've never tried a multi-teabag cup of tea. Hmmmmmmm...

Lager and bitter mix, reminds me of 70s beers like Double Diamond. It's lovely.

I used to like "Make Mine A Builders" I think it was called? That was good STRONG tea.

Lager

Quote: Lee @ May 25 2013, 8:27 PM BST

I used to like "Make Mine A Builders" I think it was called? That was good STRONG tea.

One of my great moans is that you cannot get a good strong cup of tea in Cafes or restaurants anymore. Just stick to coffee when out now as it saves on the pain of being served dish water in a cup.

Quote: Pingl @ May 25 2013, 9:14 PM BST

One of my great moans is that you cannot get a good strong cup of tea in Cafes or restaurants anymore. Just stick to coffee when out now as it saves on the pain of being served dish water in a cup.

I feel the same in reverse about coffee - there are houses where I only drink tea becUse the coffee is like dishwater.

Now drinking white wine, as usual.

Quote: keewik @ May 25 2013, 9:49 PM BST

I feel the same in reverse about coffee - there are houses where I only drink tea becUse the coffee is like dishwater.

Now drinking white wine, as usual.

Yea bad coffee is bad, especially cheap powdered stuff

Water

:P Rose wine- going to sleep! x

Quote: Lazzard @ May 25 2013, 3:54 PM BST

There's a bottle of rose with my name on it in the fridge.
I plan to have it with some grilled chicken off the BBQ.

Well that didn't work out too well.
Had to abandon half-way through to take wife to hospital with a badly cut finger.
I shall try to have another go this lunchtime.

Pepsi.